Listas de álbuns

sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry With Earl Hooker   I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

BLUESWAY   BLS-6059 -USA 1973
Producer: Ed Michel
Liner Notes: Joel Selvin





SIDE 1-
Black Cat Bone          (McGhee - Terry)    
Brownie's Blues          (McGhee)            
Poor  Man Blues           (Terry)
Tell Me Why                     (McGhee)  
My Baby's So  Fine           (Terry)    

SIDE 2-
Don't Wait For Me                  (McGhee)
I' M In Love With You Baby      (Terry)            
Parcel Post Blues                      (McGhee)
When I Was Drinking'                 (Terry)
I Couldn't B My Eyes                      (McGhee)  


All songs published  Pamco Music, Inc, (BMI)


BROWNIE MCGHEE: guitar-vocals
SONNY TERRY: harmonica-vocals
EARL HOOKER: guitar
RAY JOHNSON: piano-electric piano-tambourine
JIMMY BOND: bass
PANAMA FRANCIS: drums
(The vocal trio heard on ‘Don't Wait For Me’ consists
of Marsha Smith, George McGhee and Clark Kidder.)

Recorded  24 September, 1969, at Vault Recordings, Los Angeles
Engineered by Ed Fournier
Remixed at The Village Recorder with Baker Bigsby
Liner Photo: Phil Melnick
Cover Photo: Rick Fitts
Graphic Coordination: Alan Sekuler
Album Design: Ruby Mazur

Ⓟ1973, ABC Records, Inc./ ABC Records, Inc.© 1973, Los Angeles, California
Printed in U.S.A.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário